Dr. Clovenhoof is a character in New Looney Tunes.
- 127b. "Bugs in Time" (debut)
- 128b. "Home a Clone"
- 143b. "Now You See Me, Now You Still See Me"
- 217a. "Quantum Sheep"
- At the end of most of Dr. Clovenhoof's segments, he is left alone and one of his inventions would say, "Let's take good care of him!"
- He is the second scientist character in New Looney Tunes, with the first being Wile E. Coyote, although he is on friendly terms with Bugs, unlike Wile E, who is Bugs' rival.
- In "Bugs in Time" when he says "Eureka!", Bugs says "Oh no! There you go with Eureka again!" revealing that Bugs has already knew him before.
|This article is a stub. You can help the New Looney Tunes Wiki by expanding it!|