Bugs Bunny visits Washington, D.C. on a vacation. During this time, he is followed by Claudette, who is under orders from her associate/superior Pierre to obtain secret plans to benefit the French government. Due to a switch by a plainclothes Secret Service agent, Claudette is led to believe that the bag in Bugs' possession contains the plans. Thus, she spends a majority of the episode trying to obtain his bag. After a series of failed attempts, she outright steals the bag, but her escape attempt ties her to the Washington Monument. Enraged, Claudette tries to kill Bugs with a laser, which is deflected off the Lincoln Memorial and strikes her. Annoyed with her actions, the statue of Abraham Lincoln comes to life and kicks her clear out of D.C.
A running gag throughout the episode has Claudette repeatedly accosted by a young human boy sharing tidbits about D.C., much to her annoyance. However, this proves to be her undoing, as the boy gives Bugs the information and means to deflect her laser attack. The very end of the episode reveals him as another plainclothes agent.
Claduette reappears in the Season 2 episode after a flash drive containing top secret information that is in Bugs' possession, but Bugs doesn't know that the flash drive is important which leads to chases between her and the Hazmats to see which villain can get it first.
- 113b. The Spy Who Bugged Me (debut)
- 211b. Superscooter 3000
- 226a. Affaire du Jour
- 231a. The Pepe Le Pew Affair
- 237a. Loon-Raker
- During the end credits of "The Spy Who Bugged Me", Claudette is credited only as "Female Spy".
- According to the first production design by Sean Petrilak, she was originally going to be named "Ivana Rulezworld", implying that she was also originally going to be Russian.
- However, there is another character named Ivana, who debuted in "Oils Well That Ends Well".